In addition, until October 2018 the Council managed and financed St Peter’s Hall located on Smithfield Road as a community venue. Enquiries for hiring St Peter’s Hall from October should be made to: Amanda Padley on 07955603375.
The powers of the Council are varied, including:
- making observations on all applications for planning permission within it's area.
- funding environmental projects and community facilities
- providing new and improved footpaths and lighting
- providing litter bins and public seat
- maintaining a community hall
- making donations to local/national charities and organisations.
- providing the Advice Service
Caia Park Community Council adheres to the model publication scheme.